On Oct 26, 2020, at 00:18, Tim Camp <t...@wnsp.com> wrote:

> Any ideas why the rml would work so differently between the distros?
> I know that "printf" has some variations between distros and versions but I
> wouldn't think that has any bearing
> since the scripts run from the terminal on both.

Ok, I’ve just committed a change to Git ‘master’ that changes the ‘Run Script’
[‘RN’] RML so that:

1) It no longer uses runuser(1)

2) It invokes all scripts via the system shell (‘/usr/sh’).

With these changes in place, I’ve verified that commands containing shell
redirectors, (‘|’, ‘>’, etc) now work correctly.

| Frederick F. Gleason, Jr. |             Chief Developer             |
|                           |             Paravel Systems             |
|         A room without books is like a body without a soul.         |
|                                                         -- Cicero   |