I have this Macro:
PS 5000!
It cross fades the next cart for 5 seconds.

You set the macro for a Hard Start at :59:45

The Documentation say:
Module rdairplay(1)
Mnemonic PS
Stop a log in RDAirPlay.
PS mach|0 [fade] [mport]!
Stop log machine mach, or 0 for all log machines. If specified, only stop
carts playing on machine port
mport. If specified, fade out fade msecs.

But if I put the mach (1) for the Stack in the Macro it stops after the
fade.
Without the mach it fades into the next event and continues.
So, not sure if it's a bug as a feature or intended function.
This was only tested on version 3.5