Hi Jesse,

On 1/21/21 1:38 PM, you wrote:
> [root@test rd]# service apache2 status
> Redirecting to /bin/systemctl status apache2.service
> Unit apache2.service could not be found.
>
> WOW!  This was last week's Paravel download.  Is there a different
> apache to look up?

If you installed per Paravel instructions, you're running CentOS. CentOS
calls the apache2 service "httpd", so your "status" command becomes:

     systemctl status httpd.service

You can substitute "start", "restart", or "stop" for "status". man
systemctl is your friend on most modern Linux installations.

Hope this helps!

   ~David Klann