HI.

Yesterday I was doing my first experiments precisely with that stufff: ST, SA, SR, etc... And I found exactly on the same boat:

Although, In my case, switch experiments over ASI card were successful, switching over Jackd Interface where troublesome... but, anyways, what I discovered is that, sometimes, you RESTART rivendell and a given, nonworking RML SA/SR, starts to work.

It is well documented that, upon re-congig/tweak on RDAdmin, a reivendell-restart could be needed (not always)... The thing is that, sometimes, a rivendell-restart seems not to be enough, and the RML SA/ST keeps having no effect whatsoever... so maybe even a full system reboot could be needed (maybe for a full caed restart... I'm speculating here)

Yesterday I missed very very much any way to monitor the crosspoint/switching/routing status of a Switch device (Maybe there's some way to get it!?!?!)... but I didn't find it. Also, there seems to be not feed-back upon the RML execution... you throw it, and that's all... I found myself faithfully believing it was applied/working... so this part is incredibly hard to troubleshoot.

Maybe someone could help with some clues/tricks about this ST/SA/SR/etc... matters.

Best regards.