Hi!

On 7/16/21 3:05 PM, Fred Gleason wrote:
On Jul 16, 2021, at 08:51, Alejandro olivan Alvarez <alejandro.olivan.alva...@gmail.com <mailto:alejandro.olivan.alva...@gmail.com>> wrote:

I've been keeping an eye on the changes on the Full Log View widget on RDAirplay for a while while it was playing.... and I think that there's more information there than the one I explained on the operations guide at pag.44 ... Has someone some information/guide about that?

I mean... I see played events get mid-grayed to the past, but skipped events get white... isn't it?

They remain white, because they are still playable (just do ‘make next’ to them), whereas greyed-out elements cannot be played (the log will skip over them if you try. I know of at least one ‘morning zoo’ type program that makes extensive use of this feature to keep track of which spots have been played while rearranging the play-out order of said spots in order to join to various external live elements (network news, etc) in a timely fashion.

Aaaaaaahhh ... nice! Haven't figured that out!

Thank you very much.

Best regards!

The deep-green is the playing one, OK, and the light green the next 7 ones (For Main Log, the ones in the left side buttons)... but why do 'T's in the bold-blue lines are removed, but not removed if the blue event is skipped?

They should probably be removed. Call it a bug.

| Frederick F. Gleason, Jr. |             Chief Developer         |
|                           |             Paravel Systems         |
|         A room without books is like a body without a soul.         |
|                                                         -- Cicero   |