Samba is completely different program from rivendell. Whoever set up your
install must have set up file shares on your rivendell set up. The shares
are usually defined in the /etc/samba/smb.conf
It's a tricky file to set up and has to be edited as root user.

To view your configuration either use a terminal and type.....
cat /etc/samba/smb.conf
And hit enter. The relevant lines are usually at the end of that file.
Many thanks
Geoff Barkman