HI!

Nice one to have.

I keep also a public repo for Rivendell4.X that includes both, releases, and nightly snapshots, for Buster, Bullseye and Bookworm, to ease testing (I have a 24/7 VM running Bullseye with Rivendell 4.X bleeding-edge nightly snapshots, and is totally stable, no crash... although some things are broken and do not work at all).

However, I'm starting to think that maybe it would be an interesting and relatively quick move, to use the 4.X successful debian-packaging experience, to officially port it to the 3.X code (even if this limits target systems to past-gen qt4-enabled Debian-derivative systems) as a kind of quick way to have a stop-gap/time-buying intermediate-point while 4.X gets ready.

Best regards!