Ha! Thanks Craig!

On 9/19/22 16:35, you wrote:
We use markers with a stop transition.  It's always worked well.

That thought came to mind as I was typing the message. I'll give that a shot.

Thanks!

  ~David

On Mon, Sep 19, 2022, 4:30 PM David Klann <dxkl...@pm.me <mailto:dxkl...@pm.me>> wrote:

    Hi Folks!

    I'm working with a Broadcast Tools ACS 8x2 switcher and a satellite
    receiver capable of sending contact closures. I am able to successfully
    use the ST Macro to cause the switcher to switch to the satellite audio.

    What I would like to do is have Rivendell simply "stop" after running
    the ST macro (switching to the satellite feed), and wait to switch back
    to Rivendell audio output until it receives a contact closure. I've
    tried using the GI Macro to do this, but the GI Macro returns
    immediately, and RDAirplay continues playing the log. I'd like it to not
    proceed to the next line of the log until receiving the contact closure
    from the switcher.

    Does this make sense? Can someone help me understand what I'm missing?

    Thanks much!

        ~David Klann