Hi Folks!

I'm working with a Broadcast Tools ACS 8x2 switcher and a satellite
receiver capable of sending contact closures. I am able to successfully
use the ST Macro to cause the switcher to switch to the satellite audio.

What I would like to do is have Rivendell simply "stop" after running
the ST macro (switching to the satellite feed), and wait to switch back
to Rivendell audio output until it receives a contact closure. I've
tried using the GI Macro to do this, but the GI Macro returns
immediately, and RDAirplay continues playing the log. I'd like it to not
proceed to the next line of the log until receiving the contact closure
from the switcher.

Does this make sense? Can someone help me understand what I'm missing?

Thanks much!

  ~David Klann