Howdy Folks:

As per our discussion last week, after 20 years of continuous operation I have
made the decision to shut down the Rivendell-dev listserv effective 2400 EST on
31 October 2022. I’m happy to report that Jim W7RY, the operator of the
Rivendell list at Groups.io <http://groups.io/> has kindly agreed to take over
the task of providing the primary mailing list serving the Rivendell community.
If you would like to continue to participate in these discussions or even just
listen in, please navigate to:

        https://groups.io/g/Rivendell <https://groups.io/g/Rivendell>

and subscribe. You will need an account with the Groups.io <http://groups.io/>
service (no charge).

While we’re talking about changes — I finally got some time to update the
decrepit web site at http://www.rivendellaudio.org
<http://www.rivendellaudio.org/>, while also adding some tooling that should
make keeping it properly up to date much more simple. I’m looking forward to
making some further changes at that site as we move forward into the v4.x era;
with the hope that it will become the ‘front door’ to the rest of the resources
that you folks so generously provide. Please give me shout if you find an issue
or have a new resource to point out.

Thanks, and looking forward to seeing everyone over at the new place…

| Frederick F. Gleason, Jr. |             Chief Developer             |
|                           |             Paravel Systems             |
|   Nothing about us is more surprising than our capacity to remain   |
|   sincere as our lives, and our minds, change completely. Looking   |
|   back, we are astonished to realize that we were once no less      |
|   certain of our old views than we are of their replacements.       |
|                                    -- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn        |
|                                    "The Red Wheel: November 1916"   |