Is it possible to change the default paths RKhunter searches in?  I am
trying to get rkhunter to totally ignore anything within /dev/shm, because
we have large amounts of cache files in /dev/shm/ that are constantly being
written, so it takes rkhunter a long time to run and check these cache
files.  I know i can whitelist these files, but rkhunter still has to check
them and this causes problems for us because rkhunter can take up to
several days to complete a single run.

It has to search through 20GB of cache data sometimes.  If i can get
rkhunter to ignore even looking in /dev/shm, that would be perfect!

Thanks,
--
Eric