please publish to the list

> > My major problem is set timeout, and that is solved by
> > using the API provided by
> > Ronald Tschalär's HTTPClient Version 0.3-3 .
> > I think the implementation works well.
>
> Oh yes, it reminds me: This thread sparked my interest. I hate bugs that
I can't work around, so I sat down to find out how the HttpURLConnection
works in Java. And the thing is, it is quite simple to set a timeout for a
URL connection in Java if you get down to some subclassing. I guess this
isn't a Java language forum, but if you who are developing spiders in Java
wants to know how to do it without third party products then ask me to
publish it on the list or mail me privately.

--
This message was sent by the Internet robots and spiders discussion list
([EMAIL PROTECTED]).  For list server commands, send "help" in the body of a message