At 10:36 AM 14/03/02 -0800, Nick Arnett wrote:

>  I wish
>I could be more specific, but I never did figure out what was really going
>on.  Following an LWP request through the debugger is a long and convoluted
>journey...

I totally agree with Nick that when LWP works, it's OK, but when
it doesn't, debugging is beyond the scope of mere mortals.  ANd
it just doesn't do timeouts or input throttling.  I tried to
get it to do timeouts, it didn't, I went and found the appropriate
discussion group and half the messages were "having trouble with
timeouts"... mind you that was early 2000, maybe things have
improved? -Tim

--
This message was sent by the Internet robots and spiders discussion list
([EMAIL PROTECTED]).  For list server commands, send "help" in the body of a message