[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> Hm, all I can say if someone felt this way then I'm sorry, but I can hardly
> imagine why would anyone apart from Daniel take this personally...

Pehaps because you act like many other newcomers, stepping into the room
boasting big words with little backing. Please drop the condescending tone and
adopt a little humility. This is a team, try acting like a team player.

> Don't you have an ambition to make RB as successful and widespread as
> possible wilth millions of happy users worldwide?

Certainly not. Popularity is far down the list of priorities for most open
source projects, including Rockbox. Performance and reliability are usually at
the top, with extensibility often coming in third.

If you want mass-market appeal, flashy "user-centric" design and crappy
performance, get an iPod.

If you instead want to help improve Rockbox, please sit down and participate in
the teamwork.

--
Björn