David, these were missing from Wavpack.h:

   void WavpackUpdateNumSamples (WavpackContext *wpc, void *first_block);
   void *WavpackGetWrapperLocation (void *first_block);

I have the Wavpack record code written (for now hard-coded into pcm_record.c). I can't get it to compile though. For one, malloc and free (which I use to allocate the block buffers) don't resolve. I read the basic RB framework primer on the site about the seperation of firmware and app, but I don't understand the implications yet - how should I allocate memory?

For another, I get a message that the IRAM is full.

LD rockbox.el
/opt/m68k/lib/gcc/m68k-elf/3.4.5/../../../../m68k-elf/bin/ld: region IRAM is full (/cygdrive/n/_projects/rockbox/_out/apps/rockbox.elf section .stack)

IRAM is integrated into the CPU for speed, right - I'm not clear how I'm using it though as I've removed the only place I was explicitly asking for it (via IDATA_ATTR). However when I disable all my code, the error goes away.

Are there any docs that clarify mem usage?
--
B.