I think "Left" is "Leave the screen" leaving the checkmark wherever you've placed it, "Right" is "Move the checkmard AND leave the screen", select is "Just move the Checkmark" and "Stop" could be "Undo everything and leave the screen". I'm fine with Select/Navi/On and Right having their functions switched, and actually think that may be better (Right moves, Select moves and leaves the screen) as that seems slightly more intuitive to me on second thougth.

On 9/26/06, Linus Nielsen Feltzing <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Simon M. wrote:
>  I never use Cancel and if I would want to use it,
> I would expect STOP to behave as a cancel button.

I agree. I see cancel as an exception.

Linus