I thought Rockbox 2.5.1 was meant to only be 2.5 with the improved power
handling on Recorders and a few other bug fixes. At this point it seems to
be becoming a custom build. Shouldn't you at this point be striving to get
these updates into CVS Rockbox, rather than forking off the 2.5 codebase
still?

I may be missiong something, but it seems that if continued development is
going to happen on this unofficial build, rather than it being a single
static updated to 2.5, it should be treated as all the other unofficial
builds rather than being hosted on the wiki in such a way.