I agree with Paul, and as well I think '2.5.1' is misleading. Version numbers
should actually change as you release new versions... :)

<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

-----Original Message-----
From: "Paul Louden" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Rockbox development" <rockbox-dev@cool.haxx.se>
Sent: 1/4/2007 9:14 PM
Subject: Re: Rockbox 2.5.1 for Archos Machines Updated

I thought Rockbox 2.5.1 was meant to only be 2.5 with the improved power
handling on Recorders and a few other bug fixes. At this point it seems to
be becoming a custom build. Shouldn't you at this point be striving to get
these updates into CVS Rockbox, rather than forking off the 2.5 codebase
still?

I may be missiong something, but it seems that if continued development is
going to happen on this unofficial build, rather than it being a single
static updated to 2.5, it should be treated as all the other unofficial
builds rather than being hosted on the wiki in such a way.