Hi everyone,

  I'm working in an enhancement to chessbox so it would store the game history
in a text file (in PGN format). So far, I've made it store it in a very basic
format taken from the information already available from the plugin variables.
I already have everything I need to make the change to PGN format (except time
:( ). However, since engine moves are selected/executed inside GNU Chess code,
I have been forced to modify the prototype (and code) of the SelectMove
function inside gnuchess.c so it returns a string with information about the
move it executed.

  Before making a huge mess out of this code, I'd like to know if everyone is
ok with people modifying that file. Unfortunately I don't see any other way of
pulling this feature off.

  Regards,

Mauricio