Hi,
I have cygwin installed. I seem to be able to add some patches without errors.
However When I tried to compile a build with no patches I got the following
errors. I also tried to compile with a patch installed but I still got the same
error.
This is the error I got.

CC ape.c
ape.c:22:41: codecs/demac/libdemac/demac.h: No such file or directory
ape.c: In function `codec_main':
ape.c:41: error: storage size of 'ape_ctx' isn't known
ape.c:59: error: `APE_OUTPUT_DEPTH' undeclared (first use in this function)
ape.c:59: error: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
ape.c:59: error: for each function it appears in.)
ape.c:72: warning: implicit declaration of function `ape_parseheaderbuf'
ape.c:108: warning: implicit declaration of function `init_frame_decoder'
ape.c:123: warning: implicit declaration of function `decode_chunk'
ape.c:41: warning: unused variable `ape_ctx'
make[2]: *** [/home/user/rockbox-bleeding/build/apps/codecs/ape.o] Error 1
make[1]: *** [build-codecs] Error 2
make: *** [build] Error 2
bash-3.2$

Does anyone know how I can fix this?
The build seem to be missing things such as plugins actually there were no
plugins and the zip file
and the  zip file was only about 900 kb.

I got errors when trying to zip the build. But first I am trying to get it to
compile
with no errors.
If someone could help me out here I would greatly appreciate it.

--

Daniel Dalton.

Web:

http://members.iinet.net.au/~ddalton/