Hi,
I have cygwin installed. I seem to be able to add some patches without
errors.
However When I tried to compile a build with no patches I got the
following
errors. I also tried to compile with a patch installed but I still got
the same
error.
This is the error I got.

CC ape.c
ape.c:22:41: codecs/demac/libdemac/demac.h: No such file or directory
ape.c: In function `codec_main':
ape.c:41: error: storage size of 'ape_ctx' isn't known
ape.c:59: error: `APE_OUTPUT_DEPTH' undeclared (first use in this
function)
ape.c:59: error: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
ape.c:59: error: for each function it appears in.)
ape.c:72: warning: implicit declaration of function `ape_parseheaderbuf'
ape.c:108: warning: implicit declaration of function
`init_frame_decoder'
ape.c:123: warning: implicit declaration of function `decode_chunk'
ape.c:41: warning: unused variable `ape_ctx'
make[2]: *** [/home/user/rockbox-bleeding/build/apps/codecs/ape.o] Error
1
make[1]: *** [build-codecs] Error 2
make: *** [build] Error 2
bash-3.2$

Does anyone know how I can fix this?
The build seem to be missing things such as plugins actually there were
no
plugins and the zip file
was only about 900 kb.

I got errors when trying to zip the build. But first I am trying to get
it to
compile
with no errors.
If someone could help me out here I would greatly appreciate it.
Cheers,
Daniel.