On Wed, 10 Oct 2007, Jonathan Gordon wrote:

Of course, this would need a
spare button combo,

Yes, I see no way out of that.

but I'd think a configurable option (maybe "Voice
menus"?) could help free something up.

Really? Any ideas? I'm really only familiar with button mappings for x5
and e200. X5 is the problematic one of course. I don't see any other
function I can take out. It's down to long RECORD, or a combination with
POWER (which would be acceptable I guess).

I hate to say it... but.. I tihnk the best place for this would be the
currently usused quickscreen combo but in the root menu...

You mean leave the current quickscreen alone, and map my thing only in the menu? I guess that could work, it's not that much farther...

also, just remember that not everyone who uses voice is blind. I can
imagine excessive voicing for sighted voice users to be very annoying.
(just realised this last bit is in the wrong thread... but oh well :p
)

I imagine so, but is your comment about anything in particular?

--
Stéphane Doyon
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>