----- Original Message -----

targets), the frequency argument in pcm_set_frequency is ignored.

Hello,

pcm_set_frequency doesn't have an effect on PortalPlayer targets because it
just hasn't been implemented there. The only ones that actually switch are
the Coldfire targets and the Gigabeat F/X. It is a hardware-specific
capability anyway since onboard clocking and the audio chip capabilities
decide what samplerates are achievable.

Mike