Hello,

Due to (not so much wanted) a high amount of free time here, I'd like
to get back on track with SansaV2 development.

I have some problems however : sporadic access to internet, and worse:
I fried my 3rd and last Clip while doing some electronic work on a CD
player (not even rockbox hacking!).

My finances are a bit restricted now so I'm looking for funding: any
SansaV2 would do (Clip is the cheapest and the one i'm used to) and if
it's 4GB at least I can use it to continue the researchs on SD access
(limited to 1GB on 4GB and more models).

Last time I was on IRC I think LambdaCalculus told me he had ordered a
bunch of Clips.

If you have some spare Clips mail me to discuss if you can ship me one
of them (promise, I shall put no more than 5V in it !)

See you

--
Rafaël Carré