2009/3/7 Mike Giacomelli <giac2...@hotmail.com>:

>> good, just let me know when you need a second one, or when mike needs his
>> back.
>>

> Rafaël can keep my Fuze, but I'm sure he wouldn't mind a Clipv1, e200v2, or
> maybe even a ClipV2/FuzeV2 if someone has one to spare.

The devices are very similar, so I wouldn't have more use of an e200v2
for example (even the device specificities of this one are similar to
the Fuze)

ClipV2 and FuzeV2 are useful of course since these models have not
been examinated yet.

ClipV1 might help me since I am disassembling a Clip firmware, but
most of the time the code is 100% similar (bit per bit !) so I can
live without one.

--
Rafaël Carré