On Wednesday 04 March 2009 17:14, Jonathan Gordon wrote:

> the h300/e200 ports have had nothing assigned to the rec button for
> over 2 years now... I think we can all agree they are spare...

I believe the REC button (on the H300 at least) goes into recording mode, as
the name suggests...

Antony.

--
I don't know, maybe if we all waited then cosmic rays would write all our
software for us. Of course it might take a while.

 - Ron Minnich, Los Alamos National Laboratory

                                                     Please reply to the list;
                                                           please don't CC me.