Hi.
I was wondering, could I have some guidance with compiling rockbox utility under windows? as I have decided its probably a good idea for me to be able to build my own binaries when patches for it are posted in order to test for accessibility.

I have tried to follow the directions given in the rockbox utility development wiki, but I have almost certainly done something wrong or not done something I should have as the build keeps failing. I think really there should be some kind of guide to compiling rockbox utility that details exactly how to do it
like there is for rb code.
Anyway, what I have done is as follows.
I downloaded and installed the qt sdk for windows, making sure to grab the version that said it came with mingw. I installed it, then I saw on the rockbox utility development page that the version of mingw that comes with the sdk is not sufficient for what we need, so then I went to the mingw site and pulled down the automated installer for the latest package. I selected full install, and to install it under the qt folder in the mingw folder. However I didn't delete any of the existing files that were there. Next I downloaded the windows api v3.11 as directed by the rockbox development wiki and put its files where it said they should go. After that I tried to build the utility, by loading the qt command prompt, going to the rbutil folder, typing qmake and then gmingw32-make
after around half an hour the build failed.
I am guessing I have probably missed out a lot of steps and not configured a lot of things, as there wasn't too much info on the development wiki page. In fact, I couldn't locate one thing it said I needed,called librspeex as it didn't provide a download link.
so I would appreciate any help.
Alex.