On 12.10.2009 12:51, Johannes Linke wrote:
PS: I suggest changing "stable" to "complete" or something else... If you see stable and usable, you think usable = unstable, but unstable is often = unusable...

Imo the following classifications would be best:

Complete - well, complete. This port offers everything Rockbox can offer.
Usable - stable, audio playback, manual, support by installer, no serious bugs. Things like recording or Video are not required.
Unusable - everything else.

Johannes

pps: i just noticed that these are the same classifications as we now have, just renamed.

No it's not the same, because stable doesn't have the high requirement to offer everything we can offer. Also, the current unstable targets don't need a manual or support by installer.

Best regards.