Rafaël Carré wrote:
On Thu, 29 Oct 2009 23:46:50 +0100
Alex Parker <parker.ale...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi All,

I'd like to have the beast as unstable - it has a released bootloader
and released beastpatcher versions for linux (32 and 64 bit) and
windows, and the manual contains manual install instructions.  Only
mac is missing, owing to a lack of developers on that platform.

What is missing for building beastpatcher for mac? does it have special
dependancies? I could build a binary but can't test myself.

It depends on libmtp, which in turn depends on libusb.

As far as I know, both of these libs should in theory work on OS X, but no-one has succeeded in compiling beastpatcher with them.

If you (or anyone else reading this) could get it to compile, I'm sure we can find testers.

Dave.