Alex Parker wrote:
Hi All,

I'd like to have the beast as unstable - it has a released bootloader
and released beastpatcher versions for linux (32 and 64 bit) and
windows, and the manual contains manual install instructions.  Only mac
is missing, owing to a lack of developers on that platform.  Personally
I don't think that is enough to keep it from unstable.  Thoughts?

The question is whether it meets the following:

http://www.rockbox.org/wiki/TargetClassifications

The wiki could definitely be improved, and the install instructions possibly could as well, but I've no objection to it being moved to unstable.

That page just says that we need to support at least one OS for the installation, so the lack of an OS X version of beastpatcher shouldn't keep it from unstable.

Dave.