2009/11/3 Thomas Martitz <thomas.mart...@student.htw-berlin.de>:
> Frank Gevaerts schrieb:
>>
>> I think I agree, although of course dedicated tags provide more compact
>> (and therefore possible more readable) wpses, so maybe for really common
>> settings we should have them.
>>
>> Frank (this time without a typo in my own name!)
>>

> I think %St|<setting>| is much more readable than some random %XY.
>
> What does %Rm mean? Need to look at CustomWPS. While %St|rec mono mode| is
> quite telling on its own.
>
> Best regards.

What is the actual harm in having both? it can obviously be argued
either way makes the skin more readable, and there is absolutly no
negative impact on adding the extra token (when we run out of 2 letter
combos we will be up the creek anyway), and that *entire* commit added
under 1000bytes on the worst target (and I highly doubt it was because
of the one setting which gets a duplicate tag)