I'm not getting into this argument again (other than to say that grid
mode sucks, and if a user is given a touchscreen they always assume it
would be in stylus mode.. so that should be default)...

2009/11/8 Rob Purchase <rob.purch...@googlemail.com>:

> Might it be better to add something to wpsbuild.pl for touchscreens, so that
> if the target defines HAVE_TOUCHSCREEN, it looks for
> preference to the generic versions?

I'm finding that this scheme for wps naming is outdated and not really
workable anymore (or wont be *soon*). The problem comes up where you
have to keep adding .-ed options onto the filename for every little
addition in the skin for that one target (e.g

My thinking is that it should WPSLIST should be extended similar to
the .lang file syntax... something like:
<theme>
<wps>
*: cabbiev2.wps
e200*: cabbiev2-e200.wps
recording: cabbiev3-recording.wps
</wps>
<sbs>
*: cabbiev2.sbs
</sbs>
<config>
... options
</config>

etc...

That was probably a bad example, but when skins no longer just care
about screen dimensions something needs to change.

Jonathan