On 3/26/2010 11:04, Thomas Martitz wrote:
Am 26.03.2010 15:54, schrieb Jeff Goode:
Hi folks,

Let's please come to some sort of consensus: is a user-programmable keypress a NoDo item or not? I have a patch at FS#11081 that's ready to go but I don't want to commit without clearing the air over this issue.

Thanks,
Jeff

I have nothing against the idea of the patch, but I find the configuration somewhat strange, the non-persistence thing in particular (all our settings are persistent).

Best regards.

The persistence thing was in response to a note in FlySpray. JdGordon didn't think the settings should carry over. I think they should. This is a compromise so you can have it either way.