On Mon, Sep 20, 2010 at 08:15:13PM +0200, Thomas Martitz wrote:
> So, what I'm asking is: Do  we either re-clone the git mirror everytime
> this post-editing happens, or can we just stop using this svn feature
> again? Or do we decide to just don't care about developers (and users)
> using git?

Let's see if we find a procedure that fixes the issue first. If that
can't be done, I think we should disallow comment changing agauin.

> I think this post-edit is a questionable thing anyway. We didn't need it
> for years and I think we still don't, especially when it comes with such
> a (major, for me) flaw.

I agree (on all points). I don't think post-edit is really necessary,
and I think enough people use git (don't ask me why!) to make it a bad
idea to break git support.

Frank