On 12/15/2010 7:19 AM, sideral wrote:
* Prevent skip back to track intro?
   -- Never  (other options would be: only for resumable tracks; or,
      always)

Note: the last config option is currently named "Allow skip back to
intro" (with suitably inverted naming of the options, of course).  Any
preferences, or suggestions for an even better naming?

Just as a note, I understand this is different from "prevent track skip" but I still feel it's unnecessary. It's different but not *significantly* different enough that I feel a new option is warranted. If you wish to avoid skipping back to the beginning of the track turn on hold, or party mode. Or there's probably even another option that will work that I don't remember. There's already several ways to prevent a user from accidentally losing their position in a track. I don't think yet another is necessary.