-----Original Message-----
From:
AMSU Summer Courses [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent:
Monday, March 20, 2006 5:45 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: MEDIA SEMINAR: Risk Communication - a future challenge in a globalised world, 28-31 July 2006,
Brussels

Dear Sir/Madam,

The Amsterdam-Maastricht Summer University (AMSU) and The European Journalism Centre (EJC) are proud to announce the seminar:

Risk Communication: a future challenge in a globalised world

Friday, July 28 – Monday, July 31, 2006

The International Press Centre (IPC); Residence Palace; Rue de la Loi 155, Block C; Brussels; Belgium.

The seminar relies on intensive teaching methods and hands-on workshops. Moreover, it is arranged for a small group of 15-20 participants to allow active participation. Detailed information on the programme and application is now available on our website.

We hope to have the pleasure of meeting you this summer and we would be most obliged if you could forward this information to colleagues and other interested Parties. Should you have any further questions, please, do not hesitate to contact us.

With best regards,

Ruggero Lala, Seminar Co-ordinator

E [EMAIL PROTECTED]

The Amsterdam-Maastricht Summer University

P.O. Box 53066

NL-1007 RB Amsterdam

The Netherlands

T +31(0)20 620 02 25

F +31 (0)20 624 93 68

E [EMAIL PROTECTED]

W www.amsu.edu

NOTE: should you wish to modify or update your contact details or be removed from The Amsterdam-Maastricht Summer University mailing list relative to the Risk Communication Seminars, please email us.

*** sustineti [romania_eu_list] prin 2% din impozitul pe 2005 - detalii la http://www.doilasuta.ro ***

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

Raspunde prin e-mail lui