You can attach the patches to a message posted to this room.  If they work
with the current tree and don't introduce any new bugs then they will be
applied.

 I must ask everyone to forgive my unusually low level of activity on
Citadel for the past couple of weeks.  I have multiple high-priority
projects going on at work, and a week left to finish them before I go away
for a couple of days.  Normally I get to spend time on Citadel at work.
Lately it's been the opposite, and I've been giving up my personal time to
do extra work projects.  I expect that by mid July I should be back on
track.

 Matt: have you had a chance to get very well familiarized with the code?
How would you feel about accepting a role as a core developer?