Hi -

Looks like I've got a real zinger of a corner case... Have discovered some unusual behavior in the IMAP server which only exposes itself if SSL or TLS encryption is being used. When using Evolution to move a single or group of message(s) selected via a custom query folder, Citadel ends up sending a TCP RST and terminates the thread (the server does not crash, however). The same operation in plaintext does not cause the thread to terminate. Since we're not crashing, I can't easily generate a dump. I figured I would send you the tcpdump output, but of course the bug only seems to expose itself when encrypted which makes it a moot point.

- Stu