Files: d62a8c8ef6806683067f0c25f243b67206f787a1 citadel/context.c
citadel/context.h citadel/include/ctdl_module.h citadel/serv_extensions.c
citadel/threads.c

branches config description git-daemon-export-ok HEAD hooks info objects
packed-refs refs if we're shutting down instantly close our server file
descriptions branches config description git-daemon-export-ok HEAD hooks info
objects packed-refs refs if we had problems shutting down because of client
threads still blocked, close all sessions fd's so they come to an end.