Fr Okt 22 2010 15:08:00 EDT von "Wilfried Goesgens" <dotheb...@citadel.org> Betreff: Commit log to refs/heads/master

Files: d62a8c8ef6806683067f0c25f243b67206f787a1 citadel/context.c citadel/context.h citadel/include/ctdl_module.h citadel/serv_extensions.c citadel/threads.c

branches config description git-daemon-export-ok HEAD hooks info objects packed-refs refs if we're shutting down instantly close our server file descriptions branches config description git-daemon-export-ok HEAD hooks info objects packed-refs refs if we had problems shutting down because of client threads still blocked, close all sessions fd's so they come to an end.

ok, finaly fed up with that shut down thingabob. this _instantly_ closes our server sockets so no more new sessions can be established in first place.

I had the symptom figured: netcat an ssl port (without saying a word into it) and no shutdown would finish.

when the first warning message about "we're not shutting down but we want to" arives, walk all client contexts, and close their fd's.

we probably still would have issues with pop3 aggregators or RSS-clients hanging, we don't have a way to access their FD's so far, right?