>its supposed to find the last left boundary?

 The behavior of stripallbut() when multiple boundaries are found is
*undefined*.

 However, my goal with this rewrite, aside from simplicity (and not crashing)
was to attempt to find the innermost string, so we don't end up extracting
a string that still has boundary characters in it.

 While repairing this function I wrote a test program that gave it every
possible
problem string I could think of.  Since that work was already done, I took
the liberty of adding it to the tests/ directory.  I don't know how to integrate
it into CUnit, though.

 So, how's the MIME parser fix coming along?