Di Dez 07 2010 22:25:21 EST von IGnatius T Foobar @ Uncensored Betreff: Re: [SCM] citadel.org branch, master, updated. 82a955f8397a6622d2e4ee11e0df8e83ddf44cfd
its supposed to find the last left boundary?

The behavior of stripallbut() when multiple boundaries are found is *undefined*.

However, my goal with this rewrite, aside from simplicity (and not crashing) was to attempt to find the innermost string, so we don't end up extracting a string that still has boundary characters in it.

While repairing this function I wrote a test program that gave it every possible problem string I could think of. Since that work was already done, I took the liberty of adding it to the tests/ directory. I don't know how to integrate it into CUnit, though.

So, how's the MIME parser fix coming along?

it now prefers the binary decoder (which is also better then before now using memchr); just in case it detects base64 or qp it will use strchr.

browser.mime contains a multipart form upload with a binary (.gz)

Finding the attachment-id:

./mimeparser_test -f testdata/mime/browser.mime -p

and extracting the zip:

./mimeparser_test -f testdata/mime/browser.mime -p  -P 11 > /tmp/foo.gz

produces a file that gzip will decompress without problems.

please check whether it works out for you now, if not, please grab a sample and add it.