For those who started out on Z80 machines running Citadel on dual floppies and dealing with constant BDOS errors, moved to Citadel in x86 and x64 platforms, migrated to Citadel/UX - today's Citadel is pretty amazing, without a doubt.

Citadel from back then is pretty much responsible for my career - but I wouldn't hesitate to use it in a large environment for groupware collaboration today. In fact, I think it is far easier to get your head around than Sharepoint.

Sun Jan 03 2021 15:47:10 EST from mo Subject: Re: New idea: Citadel AppImage

Hi Art,

Yes i have been following along, even though i don't know how,  i can see 'what' work you guys have been doing - generally. Exciting to read!  I'm still struck dumb by the fact Citadel really has evolved from the 8-bit CP/M world. It is good to see, of late  - you have been getting more help than when i first started lurking.  :) .  I'll scurry off back into the shadows now and let you guys get on with things.