Greetings Art

I manage to run the AppImage, but I can't login

 * Using my correct username and password, it does not show any message
   and does not change the page.
 * If I try to use invalid credentials, an error message tells me that
   the user does not exist or the password is invalid.

This is my results:

   Checking to make sure Citadel is not already running...
   OK

   Checking this AppImage compatibility with your host system...
   /tmp/.mount_citadeK8ysof/usr/local/citadel/citserver: binary
   compatibility confirmed
   OK

   In what directory will you run Citadel? [/usr/local/citadel]
   Checking this operating system for systemd...
   OK

   Checking for old startup files.
   OK

   Ready to install /home/sys1/citadel-1617821022-x64.appimage in
   /usr/local/citadel
   Copying the AppImage...
   Creating the systemd unit file...
   OK

   Enabling the service...
   Created symlink
   /etc/systemd/system/multi-user.target.wants/citadel.service →
   /etc/systemd/system/citadel.service.
   OK

   Starting the service...
   OK

   Installation has completed.
   Please continue by browsing to http://em2:80

Using the command *test* looks good!

   root@em2:/home/sys1# ./citadel-1617821022-x64.appimage test
   /tmp/.mount_citadeOJ2v6t/usr/local/citadel/citserver: binary
   compatibility confirmed

   root@em2:/home/sys1# ./citadel-1617821022-x64.appimage -h
   /usr/local/citadel test
   /tmp/.mount_citadeLbqqNJ/usr/local/citadel/citserver: binary
   compatibility confirmed

Questions:
1. What effect would it have if I run *database_cleanup* with my backup+data in the DB?

   root@em2:/home/sys1# ./citadel-1617821022-x64.appimage --help
   getopt: unrecognized option '--help'
   /home/sys1/citadel-1617821022-x64.appimage: usage:
   /home/sys1/citadel-1617821022-x64.appimage [-h data_directory] [-p
   http_port] [-s https_port] command
   command must be one of: run, test, install, database_cleanup

Regards