Good day Art
I was out of the office last week. I could not see the mails in "Development", something happens with my Thunderbird at home.

Yes the global alias table works for me if with that I manage to place all the aliases we handle. I assume that restoring the backup will preserve the ones that are currently there, am I correct?

Best regards