I just realized that a Seen message set of *:2099348686 means all messages
have been seen.  Were all your messages unseen before the upgrade?  I do
ignore Visit records when upgrading that look bad.  If they got skipped, the
message set would be blank and all messages would show as unseen after the
upgrade.  Can you check in the log to see what the message says about the
conversion.  Should show a count of any records were invalid/skipped.