So in other words, in a month minus 3 days:

* The release engineer has expressed a desire (to do something that
has already been attempted for 7 months and counting)

and

* A couple of developers (Stefan, mainly) have, at least, fixed a
couple dozen warnings (thank you!)

So:

* No Libgcc has been imported into the tree yet (to solve some of the
linker errors) as KJK has suggested he will do
* No additional attempts/efforts (expressing a desire/want does not
count as effort) have been made to recompile Mingw32-gcc-4.4 as Dmitry
does.
* Two months after Aleksey promised me that "he will write something
about this", I still don't see any e-mail regarding GCC 4.4 (ie: I was
bullshitted to).

I think more effort needs to be put into this, honestly.

Daniel, on the log:

1) Could you please separate trunk vs rosapps/rostests errors?
2) "In file included from modules\rosapps\applications\net\ncftp\sio\SClose.c:1:
modules\rosapps\applications\net\ncftp\sio\/syshdrs.h:36:1: warning:
"strncasecmp" redefined" is spamming half the log -- the actual error
is only one (and pretty easy to fix, but that's another story), so I
suggest you remove the 50 duplicate entries.
3) There used to be errors related to PSEH2 and executable stack --
have those been fixed or...?

Thank you.

Best regards,
Alex Ionescu