*From:* ros-dev-boun...@reactos.org [mailto:ros-dev-boun...@reactos.org] *On Behalf Of *Aleksey Bragin
*Sent:* 27 October 2010 13:54
*To:* ReactOS Development List
*Subject:* Re: [ros-dev] Networking

Yes, please feel free to join our channel when you have any questions. I will create a branch for your coming work, if you like.

Thanks!

WBR,

Aleksey.

On Oct 27, 2010, at 2:47 PM, Olaf Siejka wrote:

Hiya

Discussing issues on ros-dev maillist is fine. I asked Aleksiej to pass you the irc channel discussion mostly for helping you out with basic ROS stuff like compilation, VM setup and testing issues.

Regards