To: 'ReactOS Development List'
Sent: Wednesday, October 27, 2010 4:37 PM
Subject: Re: [ros-dev] Networking

I wasn't referring to this particular request, I'm just making a general point.

Reactos likes to hide itself away from the world in its little IRC bubble.
This is great if you're a private group but not when you're a public entity trying to attract outside interest.

Even the website is full of incorrect info.

How on earth reactos is meant to attract people is beyond me.

Ged.

p.s. I regularly have email conversations with people interested in joining as the [dev dash interest at reactos.org] mail address still forwards to me. It's really not that hard.