Hi guys, this is one feature that is really important, if you want to try it
out on Win systems google for "UniversalTermsrvPatch_20090425" and download and
install that patch and you'll have multiple concurrent terminal service enabled
OS for you to test functionallity.
If you have a Domain connected PC you also need to set registry values for
Terminal Services every time you log in or MS resets the disability.

use this bat for that:

"enable concurrent remote sessions.bat"
@REG ADD "HKLM\SYSTEM\ControlSet001\Control\Terminal Server\Licensing Core" /v
EnableConcurrentSessions /d 1 /t REG_DWORD /f >nul
@REG ADD "HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon" /v
EnableConcurrentSessions /d 1 /t REG_DWORD /f > nul
@REG ADD "HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon" /v
AllowMultipleTSSessions  /d 1 /t REG_DWORD /f > nul
<<<
Make a sceduled run using “Windows Task Scheduler” and make it to run every
login and you'll set to have your workstation abled to host many users at the
same time.

Now you can RDP in with all your localusers(under remote sessions)/ domain
users. I use it to be able to administer our workstations without the need for
destrubing the users.

We really need this functionallity however the priority isn't on this function
yet, but if someone wants to have a look at it you should start by reading
http://www.reactos.org/wiki/ReactOS_Terminal_Services and go from there.

I have tried XRDP on Ubuntu 10.04 lte (use aptitude to install), and it works
really well, I think it uses VNC as backplane and in that case we shouldn't
have any problems using that as a start for RDP support what ever backplane we
choose to use.

/Jaix Bly